Contact professional home buyers in Nashville for an instant cash offer on your home- Chris Buys Houses pays more for Nashville properties than other buyers. If you want to walk away from the sale of your home with more money in the bank, we can make it happen for you when you send us a few details about your property. Selling to a cash buyer is the fastest & easiest way to get the equity out of your house without having to wait for a buyer to find your property in the MLS listings. We buy houses for cash in Nashville and its surrounding communities.
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Home Buyer in Nashville
1. How long will it take to sell your home? If you choose a more traditional route, such as hiring a realtor, you may have to wait for months or even years to find the right buyer. If you don’t have that kind of time to work with, Chris Buys Houses can help you sell your house fast in Nashville through a more contemporary method. We can make you a cash offer today when you call us right now.
2. How long will it take you to get your house ready for the market? If you go the conventional path, you’ll need to pass a bank’s inspection, which means your home may need major upgrades or a complete renovation before it’s listed. We buy ugly houses in Nashville, even if your home needs a new roof, floor repairs, new kitchen appliances & cabinetry, paint, wallboard repairs, mold remediation, or extensive remodeling.
3. If you’ve decided to sell to a cash buyer, there are still a few things to keep in mind before you choose a Nashville, Tennessee ‘we buy houses’ agency:
- Who will pay you the most cash for your home?
- Can you pick your closing date?
- Are there restrictions on how you can spend your money?
- How soon will you get paid?
- Can you sell if you’re in the middle of a foreclosure?
Chris Buys Houses will be happy to answer all of these questions for you, and any others you bring to the table. We want your home buying experience to be a positive one, and we’ll go the extra mile to ensure your 100% satisfaction when the deal is completed.
4. Do you know how much your home is worth? Other cash buyers will try to convince you that your home is worth much less than its real value- we don’t use those tactics at Chris Buys Houses. We’re content to minimize our profit margin in order to make things fair for our clients. We won’t insult you with a lowball offer for your home; rather, we will offer you what we feel your home will be worth on the market once it’s been repaired and prepped for sale.
5. Would you rather work with Nashville cash home buyers who want to take advantage of you or someone who has your best interest as their focus? Contact Chris Buys Houses at (615) 395-6709 when you’re ready to sell to well-respected home buyers in Nashville, TN.